In the pub...
Follow these simple steps:
Buy a pint or bottle of Tangle Foot in a Hall & Woodhouse pub. (While stocks last.)
You’ll be given a unique code with every purchase. (Terms apply.)
Type your code(s) in the space at the top of this page to be entered in the prize draw.
One lucky winner will become a local legend – they might even make a statue of them.
This really is a ‘money-can’t-buy’ prize when you and a friend become brewers for the day at the home of Badger beers.
• You’ll craft it (with our help).
• You’ll call it whatever your like (within reason).
• You’ll get it sold in a pub (your local no less).
10 x runners-up
Our star prize is incredible, but our other one is really special too. A tour of our Dorset brewery for you and three friends, including lunch and a limited edition gift box for each of you.
Watch our video that tells you all about it (again).
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Hall & Woodhouse, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
What can I win?
2. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Hall & Woodhouse, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
1st Prize (1x):
The ultimate Badger experience for two – a ‘money-can’t-buy’ prize of becoming brewers for the day to brew their own beer in the pilot brewery at our Brewery in Blandford, Dorset.
The day would consist of the following
Once the beer is brewed it will then be made available on the bar in the Hall & Woodhouse pub of the winner’s choice, where the winner will be invited to bring guests to sample the winning brew and the winner will receive up to four free pints.
The day is to be booked on either Monday 3 or Tuesday 4 September. Travel is not included.
2nd Prize (10x):
A brewery tour of our Brewery in Blandford, Dorset for a winner and three friends;
The day would consist of the following:
The day is to be booked at a mutually agreed time in September 2018. Travel is not included.
How to enter.
3. Upon purchase of a pint or bottle of Tangle Foot in participating Hall & Woodhouse pubs, you will be given a wallet size card with a URL for the competition website, along with a unique code.
4. All entries must be submitted at: www.badgerbeers.com/brewyourown
5. The opening date for entries is 09.00 on 21 May 2018. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on Sunday 24 June 2018. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
6. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when entering online, Hall & Woodhouse does not take any responsibility for incomplete entries and any incomplete entries will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. Hall & Woodhouse accepts no responsibility for any entries which are not completed for any reason.
7. A winner will be chosen by random draw [performed by a computer process OR supervised by an independent person] on 25 June 2018. The first name drawn will win the top prize. The subsequent 10 names will win the runners-up prizes.
8. The winners will receive one of the prizes listed above.
9. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 26 June 2018 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Hall & Woodhouse within seven days of being notified by Hall & Woodhouse, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Hall & Woodhouse will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The prize is supplied by Hall & Woodhouse. Hall & Woodhouse reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Hall & Woodhouse's reasonable control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of Hall & Woodhouse regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Hall & Woodhouse reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. Hall & Woodhouse reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, Hall & Woodhouse, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Hall & Woodhouse, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw, which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
18. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
19. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Hall & Woodhouse of this prize draw is: Hall & Woodhouse Limited of The Brewery, Blandford St Mary, DT11 9LS.