Happy Campers Checklist
When packing for a big camping trip it can be tricky to remember everything you’ll need for a comfortable night under the stars.
Fear not intrepid explorer! For we’ve put together this handy essentials checklist — along with a few under-the-radar extras — that will help make your next adventure run smoothly.
- Enamelware plates and mugs
- Aluminium water bottle – Fill with hot chocolate and wrap in a blanket to create a hot water bottle, and wake up to a warm drink.
- Foldable utensils
- Bunch of sage – Bundle with twine and light in a fire-proof container to create a natural mosquito repellent.
- Bottle opener
- Badger Favourites 6 pack Selection
- Duct tape – It’s official — you can fix just about anything with Duct Tape.
- Sleeping bag
- Pillow – A pillowcase can double up as a laundry bag at the end of your trip.
- Camping roll mat
- Wooden pegs – Take a handful in case you need to air-dry wet clothes.
- Head torch
- Pack of cards – Because nothing beats a game of cards when the sun goes down.