We’ve made our prediction. Do you agree?
Head to our Facebook, Instagram or Twitter channels, tag a friend and tell us who you think will be dubbed champion to be in with a chance of winning a Gilbert rugby ball signed by David Flatman and a case of your favourite Badger Beer.
Entries must be in by midnight 8th Feb. Once the champ is announced, those who guessed correctly will be tossed into a hat and chosen at random. We’ll DM those lucky few when the time comes. Good luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Signed Gilbert Rugby Ball Competition (“the Competition”) will officially launch on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at midday on Friday 1st February, with entries closing at midnight on Friday 8th February.
- To be in with a chance of winning the Competition prize, entrants must follow the Badger Beers Facebook, Instagram or Twitter page and comment on the original Competition Facebook, Instagram or Twitter post with which country they think will win the Six Nations Championship. Comments that are offensive, inappropriate or unlawful will be automatically disqualified and the comments will be hidden from public view.
- There will be six winners chosen at random from all correct predictions submitted before the Competition closes. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Multiple or third party entries will not be accepted. Entrants found to be using multiple Facebook, Instagram or Twitter accounts to enter the Competition will be ineligible.
- Entries received through the Facebook, Instagram or Twitter page message system will not be considered as valid.
- The winners will be contacted via a response to their comment on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter within seven days of the rugby championship final (Saturday 16th March) to inform them that they have won a prize.
- The winners will receive a Gilbert rugby ball signed by David Flatman and a case (8 x 500ml bottles) of their chosen Badger beer (The Legendary Tangle Foot, The Fursty Ferret, The Golden Champion, The Hopping Hare, The Blandford Fly or The Cranborne Poacher).
- Competitions, promotions and prize draws are open to all residents of mainland UK, aged 18 or over (proof of ID may be necessary), excluding employees of Badger Beers and Hall and Woodhouse, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the company.
- Badger Beers’ decision is final, binding and represents Badger Beers’ decision on all matters related to the Signed Gilbert Rugby Ball Competition on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. No correspondence can be entered into.
- The prize associated with this promotion is not to be resold.
- The winner will be notified via a reply to their post on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and will be asked to reply with a direct message to Badger Beers detailing their full name, contact telephone number, email address and UK postal address (proof of age may be required). If the winner does not respond with their delivery address within 14 days then their prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected by random draw from the remaining entries. The address supplied must be the delivery address. In the event that the parcel does not arrive, entrants will then be contacted by email to rearrange delivery.
- Junk filters and IT difficulties may affect email delivery. Badger Beers accepts no responsibility for this.
- The prize will be dispatched by courier and will require a signature upon delivery. The prize will be dispatched within 4 weeks of the entrant sending us their UK postal address.
- Adverse weather conditions, strike action and public holidays may affect delivery dates. Badger Beer accepts no responsibility for this.
- All entries become the property of Badger Beer. Badger Beer reserves the right to withdraw this promotion, terminate the promotion or declare void any entry in the event of actual fraud in its sole opinion.
- The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The winner may be asked to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion.
- Badger Beer reserves the right to hold void, suspend or cancel the promotion at any time where it is reasonable to do so.
- Badger Beer accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, damaged, defaced, or not received for any reason or are a duplicate of a previous entry.
- Details of winners’ names and counties will be available for one month after the close of the Competition by writing to Badger Beer Signed Gilbert Rugby Ball Competition on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter, Hall & Woodhouse Ltd The Brewery Blandford St. Mary Dorset DT11 9LS.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You are providing your information to Badger Beer and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- By entering the Competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to Badger Beers for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and for any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules. Badger Beers reserves the right to verify all entries and winners and refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Competition’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
- Promoter: Hall & Woodhouse Ltd trading as Badger Beer, The Brewery Blandford St. Mary Dorset DT11 9LS
- Terms and conditions of this promotion are correct as of 26th November 2018.